FFT Insider: Exploring Uncharted Waters: How to practice outside all year long!
Date & Time: View the recording anytime by clicking below or visiting our YouTube channel!
Suggested Audience: Coaches, Team Administrators, Parents, Board Members, Club Volunteers
Join our panel of elite-level coaches and executives regarding an in-depth discussion about extending your outdoor training season/facilities for long-term availability.
- Learn more about effective planning, strategies, and how to communicate with your boards, coaching staff, athletes, and parents about the benefits and opportunities provided to your membership by swimming outside long after the traditional summer months.
- Create pathways for your communities to gain access to routine workouts and schedules that allow your club families the flexibility they are accustomed to during normal circumstances.
- By utilizing non-traditional outdoor pools even in the winter as an additional practice location you will be able to continue to grow both your business and potential for increased performance from your athletes, now and for the future.
- USA Swimming Board Member, NCAP CEO Tom Ugast
- Olympic Team Coach & Head Coach of Colorado Stars, Todd Schmitz,
- New Wave Swim Team Head Coach John Roy
- Fitter & Faster CEO David Arluck
Be sure to follow us on social media to stay up to date on all future #FFTLive