We take into consideration the age, skill level and other factors to create the best curriculum for each swim camp. The key for participants to improve and retain information is to cover a narrow set of topics at each session.
Camps: Two to five or more days of comprehensive learning experiences, often consisting of sessions on consecutive days. Participants are encouraged to sign up for all sessions of a camp. However, oftentimes we provide the opportunity for participants to sign up for individual sessions within the camp.
Series: is a combination of camps at one particular location or within a region. Participants can sign up for all of the camps as a “bundle” or individual camps.
Most of the swim camps we design are for competitive swimmers between the ages of 10 and 17 with two or more years of organized competitive experience. Our swim clinics and camps are attended by swimmers who swim in the first few heats of local competitions all the way up to Junior National champions, age group record holders and swimmers who have gone on to swim at the NCAA Division 1 level and Olympic Trials. One past attendee even competed at the 2016 Olympics.
We also produce swim camps especially for adults and swimmers new to competitive swimming – including the heralded “Green Flag Series” that we created in partnership with Indiana Swimming.
Below is a list of some of our most popular curriculums:
1. Speed and Power Camp
2. Race Strategy Camps: Race Strategy Camps are quickly becoming one of our most popular. How many times have you asked your coach “how should I swim this race?” This camp seeks to help the participant answer that question by learning and applying different race strategies. Each session of each camp focuses on one specific race. These camps are less about a specific stroke and are more about the distance, mindset and execution of various strategies so that you will perform at a higher level. The most popular Race Strategy Camps across this USA are:
3. Explosive Starts and Turns Camps
4. Two or Three Day Comprehensive STROKE camps: Each Comprehensive Stroke camp focuses on just one stroke or technique for the duration of the camp:
5. All Strokes Two-day Camp
6. Four Session Racing Camp (usually held over two to four days):
7. Boot Camp & College Performance Training Camps
8. Elite Video filming and Analysis
9. Long Axis Camps (Freestyle and Backstroke)
10. Short Axis Camps (Butterfly and Breaststroke)
11. IM Racing and Strategy Camp
12. “Technique Academy”
Additional “add-on” topics for any swim camp:
♦ Meet preparation
(Swim Blog: The Final 24 Hours before race time)
♦ Balancing School and Swimming
(Swim Blog: Student Athlete Balance)
♦ Mental Preparation
(Swim Blog: Developing the Self-sufficient Athlete)
♦ Sprinting and racing skills