Coach Doug Ingram has guided programs to multiple national championships, led team USA as the Head Team Manager for 2 Olympic Games, worked at the USOC for 25 years as the Senior Director for International Games and climbed Mt. Everest at age 64!
This episode will open your mind about how to approach adversity, overcome challenges and take a step-by-step progression towards achieving your goals. These important lessons are detailed by Coach Ingram with his reflections on climbing the world’s tallest mountain and the significant impact it made on his life; both personally & professionally.
Our episode focuses on the following touchstones:
- Everything in life is a performance issue.
- Efficiency is more critical than effort.
- Effectiveness is more important than efficiency.
- Is it hard, or is it impossible?
- The delicate balance between strength & humility.
This is an episode you can’t miss!
You can find one of our swim camps by visiting our website here: https://fitterandfaster.com/swim-clinics-near-me/
Be sure to follow us on social media to stay up to date on all future #FFTLive