The Business of Swimming
Suggested Audience: Coaches, Parents, Athletes & Team Administrators
SHOW DATE: Tuesday, March 9th, Recorded.
Paris Jacobs has extensive experience in a myriad of roles with the business of swimming. Whether building her team, Machine Aquatics, her roles with the USA Swimming board of directors, or working closely with the ISL, Paris is a power-player in our sport. Over the course of her career, Paris has built strong companies from the ground-up, utilizing her expert skills in marketing, brand development and creating revenue generating partnerships; all of which help promote the growth and performance of Machine’s USA Swimming team.
This episode will highlight the significance of the following skills:
- Developing brands that illustrate the value of your team/business.
- Creating collaboration between athletes, parents, coaches and key staff members.
- Taking calculated risks to promote the business.
- Organizational planning and oversight.
- Work/Life Balance
- Challenges of running your own business.
Coaches and Team Administrators will surely want to learn from this important episode!
You can find one of our swim camps by visiting our website here: https://fitterandfaster.com/swim-clinics-near-me/
Be sure to follow us on social media to stay up to date on all future #FFTLive