This is the webinar that professionals in the sport of swimming are talking about. 1,375 coaches, team owners and board members watched this webinar LIVE!
On this broadcast leaders in the sport of swimming addressed many questions regarding what “returning to swimming” could look like when it happens… and offer suggestions on how teams and families can prepare for the unexpected. This conversation addresses concerns and offers suggestions on how to handle issues regarding business operations, athletic performance, facilities, social distancing, retention of swimmers in the sport, recruiting new swimmers, college recruiting and much more.
If you are a coach, team owner, swim team board member, or anyone else involved with or interested in the business of swimming – this is a must see broadcast.
Discussion led by:
- Joel Shinofield, Managing Director of Sport Development for USA Swimming
- Mel Stewart, Co-Founder of SwimSwam.com and Olympic Gold Medalist
- David Arluck, Founder of Fitter and Faster Swim Camps
- Tyler Clary, Olympic gold medalist and Director of Marketing for Fitter and Faster Swim Camps
Topics addressed include:
- Attributes of teams that will come out of the pandemic successfully
- Precautions that can be taken to ensure teams and facilities have a safe environment and to make membership feel comfortable
- Recommendations to reintroducing athletes to the water, getting in shape and setting a reasonable timeline for backing down again and resting for a meet
- The role of teams, LSCs, USA Swimming and others
- Topics related to meet planning locally, regionally, nationally, officiating and more
- Summer League
- Retaining swimmers and recruiting new swimmers into the sport
- Time standards
- …And much more!
If you are involved in a swim team, this webinar has many of the answers you need and can help your coaches, board members, swimmers, and team prepare for the future.
Visit fiterandfaster.com/live to register for all of our upcoming webinars!
Be sure to follow us on social media to stay up to date on all future #FFTLive