Elite Video Analysis
Sat, Jun, 17 2023 - Sun, Jun, 18 2023
Fairlands Aquatic Center
13820 Gunpowder Rd, Laurel, MD 20707
ELITE VIDEO ANALYSIS!
Fitter & Faster is producing an Elite Video Analysis Session on June 17, 2023 in Laurel, MD!
You can get the same video analysis as the Pros! Competitive age group swimmers and adults will have their strokes professionally filmed at strategic angles below the surface! Plus, have your video analyzed with voice over and graphics on the actual video by an Elite Swim Coach!
Scroll down for more details on Elite Video Analysis as well as an informative video clip that provides an overview of what you can expect during this camp!
- Depending on the number of strokes you are getting recorded, your session time will run between 5 and 15 minutes
- You will receive an email a week before the filming session with the specific time for your swimmer to check in, warm up, and be filmed.
- Swimmer's scheduled time will be between 1-5 pm
- Elite Video Analysis is for ALL swimmers ages 8 & Over, including adults!
This camp is designed for competitive swimmers of ALL ages and abilities. You will receive an email a week before the filming session with the specific time for your swimmer to check in, warm up, and be filmed.
ELITE VIDEO ANALYSIS - June 17
Since so much of the stroke happens below water – it is incredibly important to see what’s going on below the surface! This is your opportunity to get beautiful footage of your stroke and get analysis from an expert… and you can review with your coach as well!
- SIGN UP: Select to have one stroke filmed. Or, SAVE by choosing to have multiple strokes filmed. The "multi-stroke options" are for individual swimmers and cannot be split.
- ORDER NUMBER: You will receive an e-mail approximately one week before the filming session with the specific time for your swimmer to check in, warm up, and be filmed. Please retain your order number - this is how swimmers will be identified on that schedule.
- ARRIVING AT THE POOL: When you arrive at the pool, you will be greeted by Fitter & Faster staff who will provide you instructions on the filming process.
- WARMING UP: Participants will have an opportunity to warm up before filming.
- FILMING: Our camera operator will have you swim two 25s at a strong pace of each stroke purchased (1 stroke or all 4 strokes). The filming of each stroke will take about three minutes. The video will capture a side angle and a front angle below the water to get an accurate view of your technique.
- ANALYSIS: Our Fitter and Faster expert will use a video analysis application to record their comments on your technique. They will use slow motion, pause the video at specific points, and draw on the swimmer's video all while explaining where opportunities for improvement are. Each stroke will have approximately 3 to 5 minutes of expert commentary that you can review with your coaches at home!
- DRILL RECOMMENDATIONS: You will receive recommendations for drills to correct the technique of each swimmer.
- TIMELINE: All videos will be analyzed and returned within 14 days of the camp. The analyzed videos along with the original video will be sent via email for you to keep!
Inquisitive, Educated Swimmers are Faster Swimmers! Sign up today!