Virginia Beach, VA
Elite Video Filming & Analysis
Sat, Mar, 18 2023 - Sun, Mar, 19 2023
Princess Anne Rec Center
1400 Nimmo Pkwy, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
ELITE VIDEO FILMING & ANALYSIS!
Fitter & Faster is producing an Elite Video Filming & Analysis Session on March 18, 2023 in Virginia Beach, VA!
You can get the same video analysis as the Pros! Competitive age group swimmers and adults will have their strokes professionally filmed at strategic angles below the surface! Plus, have your video analyzed with voice over and graphics on the actual video by an Elite Swim Coach!
Scroll down for more details on Video Filming & Analysis as well as an informative video that provides an overview of what you can expect during this camp!
- Depending on the number of strokes you are getting recorded, your session time will run between 5 and 15 minutes
- You will receive an email a week before the filming session with the specific time for your swimmer to check in, warm up, and be filmed.
- Swimmer's scheduled time will be between the 11 am and 4 pm
- Elite Video Filming & Analysis is for ALL swimmers ages 8 & Over, including adults!
This camp is designed for competitive swimmers of ALL ages and abilities. You will receive an email a week before the filming session with the specific time for your swimmer to check in, warm up, and be filmed.
ELITE VIDEO FILMING AND ANALYSIS - March 18, 2023
Since so much of the stroke happens below water - it is incredibly important to see what's going on below the surface! This is your opportunity to get beautiful footage of your stroke and get analysis from an expert... and you can review with your coach as well!
- SIGN UP: Select to have one stroke filmed. Or, SAVE by choosing to have two, or all four strokes filmed. The "multi-stroke options" can not be split between more than one swimmer.
- ORDER NUMBER: You will receive an e-mail a week before the filming session with the specific time for your swimmer to check in, warm up, and be filmed. Please retain your order number - this is how swimmers will be identified on that schedule.
- ARRIVING AT THE POOL: When you arrive at the pool, you will be greeted by Fitter and Faster staff who will provide you instructions on the filming process.
- WARMING UP: Participants will have an opportunity to warm up before filming.
- FILMING: Our camera operator will have each swimmer swim two 25s at a strong pace of each stroke purchased (1 stroke or all 4 strokes). The filming of each stroke should take about three minutes. The video will capture a side angle and a front angle to get an accurate view of your swimmer's technique.
- ANALYSIS: Our Fitter and Faster expert will use a video analysis application to record their comments on your technique. They will use slow motion, pause the video at specific points, and draw on the swimmer's video all while explaining where opportunities for improvement are. Each stroke will have approximately 3 to 5 minutes of expert commentary that you can review with your coaches at home!
- DRILL RECOMMENDATIONS: You will receive recommendations for drills to correct the technique of each swimmer.
- TIMELINE: All videos will be analyzed and returned within 14 days of the camp. The analyzed videos along with the original video will be sent via email for you to keep!