Throughout each year we contribute to various fund raising efforts. A few of our current and past relationships we are proud of include:
- Age Group Swim Coach of the Year Award: This award given jointly by Fitter and Faster and the American Swimming Coaches Association recognizes the grass-roots level of American swimming; an essential piece of the puzzle for why the Americans have been the world’s dominant swim team for over a century.
- Hurricane Harvey relief: Fitter and Faster produced a swim clinic in Houston in support of displaced families in the swimming community. 100% of the revenue from this clinic went to the the charitable cause.
- Touch the Wall: Fitter and Faster Swim Tour was a proud sponsor of this exciting movie. In addition to donating money to their kickstarted, Fitter and Faster was proud to promote screenings of this movie in many locations throughout the United States in conjunction with swim clinics.
- Fran Crippen Elevation Foundation: The Fran Crippen Elevation Foundation (FCEF) is a national nonprofit created by athletes, for athletes in memory of Open Water swimmer Fran Crippen who tragically passed away while competing in an event in the UAE. It is the mission of the FCEF to pay it forward by supporting athletes while they pursue their athletic dreams. The FCEF acts as a central voice for safety in open water swimming, provides financial support through annual grants and encourages the personal development of athletes though our humanitarian exchange program.
- USA Swimming Foundation: Over the years Fitter and Faster has purchased tickets and tables at their annual Golden Goggles Awards and has made other contributions. The USA Swimming Foundation serves as the philanthropic arm of USA Swimming. Established in 2004, the Foundation works to strengthen the sport by saving lives and building champions –in the pool and in life. Whether equipping our children with the life-saving skill of learn-to-swim through our Make a Splash initiative, or providing financial support to our heroes on the U.S. National Team, the USA Swimming Foundation aims to provide the wonderful experience of swimming to kids at all levels across the country.
- Swim For MS: Swim for MS is the national fundraiser for the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA), providing a fun and easy way for swimmers of all ages and skill levels to get into the pool in support of a great cause.