The Fitter & Faster Swim Tour Presented by SwimOutlet.com enables teams, communities and LSCs to host a professionally managed swim clinic featuring many of the best swimmers in the world. Our mission is to teach and inspire swimmers of all ages and skill levels.
The Fitter & Faster Swim Tour relieves your team of a lot of work and administration customarily associated with similar events:
1. We build a web site for your event in less than 48 hours
2. We take online registrations and payments so that you do not have to deal with that
3. Gold level Fitter & Faster Swim Tour events have FFT event management on location at all events
3. We will empower your team with a series HTML emails that you can be forward to all your swim families
4. We will design and print postcards that can be handed out at practices
5. We'll even produce a video that highlights the Olympian clinicians for your event.
The Fitter & Faster Swim Tour conducts it's business with several principles at its core:
- Raise the expectations for what has traditionally been classified as a swim clinic.
- Invest: To invest in every event by not requiring local hosts to cover all expenses of events.
- Innovate: The Fitter & Faster Swim Tour model of selling tickets to cover event expenses (as opposed to requiring teams to outright pay for events) keeps the tour hungry to continuously innovate event production and marketing to deliver the highest quality experience for participants and partners.
- Professional Management: A professional Event Manager shall attend Gold Level Fitter & Faster Swim Tour events to ensure that the FFT experience is the best in the industry.
- Welcome atmosphere: to make sure that no one team receives more visibility than another at Fitter & Faster public events.
- The customer comes first: Every event shall reflect the unique objectives and attributes of each community we visit.
- Listen and Improve: To continuously improve every attribute of the events by listening to and seeking the perspective of our local hosts, participants, parents, and clinicians.
- To select the most appropriate clinicians to host each event.
- To be a great company to do business with and work for.