Our Background and History
Founded in 2009, Fitter & Faster Swim Tour Presented by SwimOutlet.com ("FFT") is the only turn-key elite level swim clinic operation in the United States. FFT enables teams and communities to host a professionally managed swim clinic featuring many of the best swimmers in the world. Our mission is to teach and inspire swimmers of all ages and skill levels.
FFT handles all of the work from the day we agree to produce a clinic or camp with "Event Hosts" until the event concludes and we send "Thank you for attending emails" and surveys to all the participants and volunteers.
When the Fitter and Faster Swim Tour was established in 2009 we produced less than 20 clinics. In the period January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2014 FFT will produce more than 230 clinics and camps across 42 states.
Dedication to Quality
Producing clinics and camps that exceed the goals of our local Event Hosts, participants and other stakeholders is very important to us. Fitter and Faster Swim Tour understands what teams are looking for, and what matters to participants, coaches and parents.
Many Event Hosts and participant families are repeat customers. Some families have been to as many as four to six clinics over the years. FFT selects where we produce clinics based on the shared objectives and relationships we establish with teams, LSCs and leagues. We invest in every event that we produce and our best to keep the financial investment on the part of the Event Host to a minimum.
Depending on the schedule of the athletes we work with, we are capable of producing ten clinics or camps anywhere in the United States on any weekend during the year.
Impactful and Pervasive
"If I had to list the top five moments of my life, the Fitter and Faster clinic would be one of them. I love swimming and going to the clinic put me right in my element. I loved being able to get up and close and work with Bobby Bollier and Kara Lynn Joyce."
The first time we heard that one of the FFT clinics was the best day of a participant's life, it really struck a cord. Every time we produce a clinic, the positive impact we have is something we keep at the forefront of our minds. It is very important to us that the Fitter and Faster clinic that each participant attends is a great learning experience and overall a very special, memorable day.
The Fitter & Faster Swim Tour conducts it's business with several principles at its core:
- To be a great company to do business with and work for.
- Raise the expectations for what has traditionally been classified as a swim clinic and camp.
- Invest: To invest in every event by not requiring local hosts to cover all expenses of events.
Innovate: The Fitter & Faster Swim Tour model of selling tickets to cover event expenses (as opposed to requiring teams to outright pay for events) keeps the tour hungry to continuously innovate event production and marketing to deliver the highest quality experience for participants and partners.
- Professional Management: A professional Event Manager shall attend Fitter & Faster Swim clinics to ensure that the FFT experience is the best in the industry.
- Welcome atmosphere: to make sure that no one team receives more visibility than another at Fitter & Faster public events.
- The customer comes first: Every event shall reflect the unique objectives and attributes of each community we visit.
- Listen and Improve: To continuously improve every attribute of the events by listening to and seeking the perspective of our local hosts, participants, parents, and clinicians.
- To select the most appropriate clinicians to host each event.
FFT Does the Heavy Lifting
FFT relieves your organization of a lot of work and administration customarily associated with similar events:
2. Registration Management: We process and manage online registrations and payments
3. On-site Event Management: FFT clinics have FFT event management on location at all events
4. Promotional Emails: We empower your team with a series HTML emails that you can be forward to all your swim families
5. Banners, Posters, and Postcards: We design and print promotional material specifically for your clinic
Fitter and Faster Swim Tour makes an effort to give back to the swimming community as much as possible. We are well known for sending additional clinicians to clinics and camps that hit registration targets. We have also begun setting up as a vendor at many swim meets around the country, meeting coaches, parents and swimmers, learning more about what they want to learn about so we can build events and products for them! Other relationships we are very proud of include:
American Swimming Coaches Association Age Group Coach of the Year Award: This award
recognizes the grass-roots level of American swimming; an essential piece of the puzzle for why the Americans have been the world’s dominant swim team for over a century. By presenting this award at the ASCA World Clinic, we are uniting Olympic, World Championship, and national-level success of the Coach of the Year Award with the significant achievement of the Age Group Coach of the Year award.
- Swim For MS: Swim for MS is the national fundraiser for the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA), providing a fun and easy way for swimmers of all ages and skill levels to get into the pool in support of a great cause.
- Swim Like a Champion DVD Series: Produced by Fitter and Faster Swim Tour and Championship Productions. Executive Producer of the five video series is Fitter and Faster Swim Tour's founder, David Arluck. The five-video series features eight of the most accomplished swimmers in the world. The athletes demonstrate and describe what they are thinking about and why they do what they do during starts; turns; fast swimming; finishes; and a progression of all important drills that enable athletes to swim more efficiently and faster.
- Touch the Wall: Fitter and Faster Swim Tour is a proud sponsor of this exciting movie starring Kara Lynn Joyce and her training partner.
Thank you for your interest in Fitter and Faster Swim Tour Presented by SwimOutlet.com. We are interested in learning more about your organization and the possibility of producing a clinic or camp for your community.
Contact us for more information and to speak with the Fitter and Faster Event Planner.