Registration Sales Manager
If you love swimming; talking to people on the phone; and are motivated by accomplishing goals - this is the job for you!The Registration Sales Managers’ key objective is to ensure that all clinics on the Fitter and Faster calendar are filled to capacity. This will be accomplished by providing service and value to swim teams, clubs and other organizations throughout the United States whose members will benefit from participating in clinics in their region. Read this article before applying: 4 people who should never work for an entrepreneur.
- Ensuring all swimming teams, leagues and organizations, local swim shops are informing their members about upcoming FFT clinics in their region
- Learning about areas that are of importance to the swim community so that we can stay on the leading edge of swim clinic curriculums
- Enthusiasm about working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Absolutely no less than two-years of full-time work experience in sales, account management or marketing with a quantifiable successful track record
- Motivated to achieve quantifiable performance goals
- Must make 40 to 75 phone calls every day
- Diligent in follow up with customers, prospects, co-workers and other partners
- Driven, outgoing, pro-active, thoughtful personality with co-workers, customers and all others we work with
- Experienced with CRM (Salesforce is a plus)
- Management of a robust calendar
- Competitive swimming experience
- Ability to develop campaigns that will enable us to provide more value to hosts, coaches, swimmers, parents, and book more clinics
- Someone who understands the importance of under-promising and over-delivering. Living up to expectations and goals is imperative
- Experience developing email newsletters, social media posts and other methods of communicating with customers and prospects
- Add value and carry out responsibilities associated with relationships that we have with hosts
- Superb writing skills
- Eagerness to travel and work hard
If you are qualified and are interested in the Registration Sales Manager position at Fitter and Faster Swim Tour, please submit a cover letter and resume.