Administrative AssistantFitter and Faster Swim Clinics, the largest elite level swim clinic program in the United States led by Olympic swimmers and coaches, is seeking a fast moving and thinking administrative professional to improve processes and deliver service at the same elite level that our curriculums are executed. This is a full-time position available with competitive salary and benefits. Responsibilities include providing administrative support to a remote office staff to ensure efficient operation of the Fitter and Faster Swim Tour (FFT) office. Support employees and CEO through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Manage Event Managers & Clinicians: Prepare and brief on upcoming clinics, Communicate Expense report policies and procedures, F/U after clinics
- Develop fun, easy intro to being a volunteer at Swim Clinics.
- Overseeing the communication with participants, volunteers and coaches before swim clinics
- Manage incoming customer service inquiries that come in via phone, email and social media.
- Process refunds/credits when necessary
- Order supplies for events
- Submit and reconcile expense reports, inputting data into Bill.com
- Track facility fees and % of merchandise sales to hosts
- Write itineraries and ROS for events
- Ensure operation of equipment (FFT Van and Xerox machine) by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Maintain inventory of FFT Signage (grommet backdrop, tablecloths and hop ups); ordering more when needed, verifying receipt of supplies, shipping signage to next event/clinician when needed
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Experience with ordering, managing, shipping and tracking of inventory
- Administrative or assistant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently from home within deadlines
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- At least 4 years of experience in the administrative field
- Work Hours from home 9 am-5 pm Monday thru Friday, with the possibility of occasional weekend calls.
If you are qualified and are interested in the Registration Sales Manager position at Fitter and Faster Swim Tour, please submit a cover letter and resume.